Kasirer's Blog

Monday, October 03, 2005

For the first time since the winter, insomnia has returned to my life. Because of this event, I now turn to you blog.

Today I went skydiving. It was the sickest feeling I've ever felt in my life and now causes me to wonder if it's worth doing anything that's un-extreme. The only thing I want to do now is skydive, base jump, drive really fast, ski, play ps2, or do insanely hard drugs like crystal meth. Unfortunately in the society we live in today, like the mohawk wearer, the extreme athlete is shunned. Having had a mohawk, and also being an extreme athlete, I understand how difficult this all is, and have to take comfort in the fact that I cannot live a life filled only with jumping out of airplanes.


News of the day part two is that I now have a group on the facebook.com dedicated to me. Somehow in less than a day it has twenty six members and has over seventy five groupies. Wa Wa Wee Wa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home